HELEH Awards 2018

HELEH Awards 2018

Grab your copy of my inspirational book now!
Loading...

Digesting the Patrick Fynn for NAHSAG President Agenda

As an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking individual, it behoves on me to avail myself to contribute my quote to national development...


As an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking individual, it behoves on me to avail myself to contribute my quote to national development through students’ leadership.
I have filed my nomination to be voted President of the national Health Students’ Association of Ghana (NAHSAG).
I wish to use this platform among others to walk all stakeholders through a digest of this journey.


Click to view details



Making a Difference



Call To Duty


NAHSAG Residential Delegates Congress
19th - 21st November, 2015
Catholic University, Sunyani
Feature 2099831947231266975

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

National Students' Award

National Students' Award
Check out Ghana's most authoritative students award scheme

StandOut Care

StandOut Care
Health Screening, Mobile Clinic, First Aid. We care with a difference. Talk to us

Shall we talk about Health and Medicine?

Shall we talk about Health and Medicine?
Medical Practitioners

Join Me On Facebook

My Tweets