HELEH Awards 2018

HELEH Awards 2018

Grab your copy of my inspirational book now!
Loading...

100 Things That Make Me Happy

I was fascinated by a similar list on Keni Kodjo' s blog, and I decided to put down the things for which you will find me a happy man. T...

I was fascinated by a similar list on Keni Kodjo's blog, and I decided to put down the things for which you will find me a happy man. They are not in any particular order.

1. Sarcasm
2. Time with family
3. Book of proverbs
4. Kumasi folks
5. Offering a helping hand
6.  Wrist Watches. I feel naked without one
7. Working with Annica

8. Choreography
9. Text from a crush
10. Free internet
11. Reading
12. Rains at night
13. That "You can sleep over there" call from Mum
14. Contemporary Highlife
15. Being home alone
16. Maa Afia's smile

17. Striped/colored long socks
18. Drum majors and brass bands
19. Women doing exploits
20. Comedy
21. A shaven beard
22. Writing
23. Watching others dance
24. Presidential convoy
25. Fried chicken

26. Animation movies
27. Magic
28. Catholic mass (even though I'm Presbyterian)
29. Behind the scenes videos, documentaries
30. WWE
31. Loud music
32. Facebook
33. Air-conditioned room
34. Long sleeve shirts
 
35. Guitars
36. Difficult discussions, Logical reasoning, Brainstorming
37. Theatre events
38. Long, hearty conversations that never get boring
39. Selfies

40. Bible studies
41. Finishing my meals
42. Pretty girls
43. A successful venepuncture
44. Dark-lit rooms
45. Driving
46. Schweppes Malt
47. Pleasant smells
48. Medical series (House MD, Greys Anatomy, Critical, ER, Private Practice)
49. Black suits
50. Photographs

51. ‘One Gallon’ - my favorite song of all time, never gets old
52. Literature
53. Speed. I hate to wait for anything
54. Inspirations
55. Girls who text first
56. An afternoon nap. Oh I'm just kidding. Sleep is for the weak
57. Speaking

58. Watching people swim. If I try one myself, I wont live to watch another time
59. Clinical presentations
60. Church choir
61. Gentlemanliness
62. Prayers
63. Wordplays
64. Quotes
65. Dinner: Who else doesn't like to dress, eat, drink and meet new people?

66. White coat
67. A girlfriend who doesnt nag
68. People who speak good English
69. Ghana Music Awards
70. Cold water. And it must always be handy
71. Hugs
72. Edwin Appiah's articles
73. Achievements

74. Bank credit alerts
75. Carols Night Service
76. Random "I miss you" calls and texts
77. Night Nurses in beautiful scrubs
78. Beating deadlines
79. Hymns
80. Quality headphones
81. Ketchup
82. Sleeping naked
83. Getting a diagnosis right
84. Intellectual discussions with Okyeame Kwame

85. DJs Scratch Mixes
86. God
87. Kaywa, Appietus, Jay Q, Morris, Hammer
88. Jollof Rice
89. Ex-Girlfriends who keep in touch
90. Cleanliness
91. A shift at the Emergency Unit
92. A fully charged phone
93. Fante language
94. Meeting celebrities

95. Kelewele and groundnuts
96. Live band
97. Answering questions correctly during ward rounds
98. "God Bless You" appreciations
99. People like you who pay attention to the things I write (including this tall list) because you find me awesome.
100. Doing mind-blowing things like writing a 100 list with 99 items.


Extras 8464510034042429937

Post a Comment

  1. Enter your comment...that is why you are patrick.I just admire your good works in all aspects u find urslf.kudoos dearest

    #ohemaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmmmm lets see.. (feel like starting trouble). Anyway its nice u can at least name hundred. I cant even mention 5 things that make me happy. Maybe i haven't tried hard enough.

      Delete
    2. Mmmmmmmm lets see.. (feel like starting trouble). Anyway its nice u can at least name hundred. I cant even mention 5 things that make me happy. Maybe i haven't tried hard enough.

      Delete
    3. Mmmmmmmm lets see.. (feel like starting trouble). Anyway its nice u can at least name hundred. I cant even mention 5 things that make me happy. Maybe i haven't tried hard enough.

      Delete
    4. You haven't tried to write them down. 100 isn't too difficult to produce

      Delete
    5. And oh, go ahead with your trouble whiles i get my Nima boys on standby

      Delete
  2. I should do some and see! However, I doubt I would even make 50!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also thought I could do only 50, until I realised I neded to even combine some so as not to exceed 100.

      Delete
    2. Onli no 82 caught my eye....i run💃

      Delete
  3. Eiii Patrick.... Pressure paa ni, I'll meet you on the OK world page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one bro. I'm proud of you. Keep soaring high

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one bro. I'm proud of you. Keep soaring high

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is Maa Afia
    Cos her smiles makes u happy
    Jux curious ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have followed you keenly over the years and i must say that indeed this is a true reflection of what really makes you feel happy.though tall list, i found it very relavnt to me.
    great piece!

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

National Students' Award

National Students' Award
Check out Ghana's most authoritative students award scheme

StandOut Care

StandOut Care
Health Screening, Mobile Clinic, First Aid. We care with a difference. Talk to us

Shall we talk about Health and Medicine?

Shall we talk about Health and Medicine?
Medical Practitioners

Join Me On Facebook

My Tweets