HELEH Awards 2018

HELEH Awards 2018

Grab your copy of my inspirational book now!
Loading...

The Truth About The Truth

Patients say it all the time. ‘ Tell me straight up. I just want to know what’s wrong with me.  Tell me I can handle it. ’ But doctors...



Patients say it all the time. ‘Tell me straight up. I just want to know what’s wrong with me.  Tell me I can handle it.’ But doctors don’t dodge your question because they are mean. They do it because when you say you want the truth, you have no idea what you are talking about.

They say the truth will set you free. That is not entirely true. We admit it jestingly, but this old axiom has more meaning than most people know.

Truth is, the truth is horrible and frightening. The truth is more than you can bear. The truth is sickening, most of the times.

Sometimes not been privy to realities simply does the trick. There’s a lot of parts of life we are literally blind do, and not supposed to know all the about. A lot of the things around us remain unseen. 

That’s why we have in our field a vision, what scientists call the Blind Spot. It keeps you from not seeing those things you need not see.

Advertisement

You are entitled to know the truth and people are supposed to be straight to you. But be careful what you ask for. Because when you find out what’s really going on, you many never recover.  It could hurt you.

The truth sometimes sucks!

In an area of personal criticism people have a certain view of themselves they will like to uphold. They would not want to maintain an image of someone they don’t want to be. So when others point out negative traits that don’t fit their preconceived view of themselves, the results could be devastating.

You shouldn’t always rub it in peoples face. That’s the reality about truth-telling.
Inspirations 8461604340590481678

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

National Students' Award

National Students' Award
Check out Ghana's most authoritative students award scheme

StandOut Care

StandOut Care
Health Screening, Mobile Clinic, First Aid. We care with a difference. Talk to us

Shall we talk about Health and Medicine?

Shall we talk about Health and Medicine?
Medical Practitioners

Join Me On Facebook

My Tweets